Kura-Kura Bus now has a new shuttle bus, complete with a new bus, ticket, and turtle stickers. We also have a new route, serving only the Kuta to Ubud route and vice versa.
You should be aware that Kuta and Ubud are popular tourist destinations, and we can assist you with your journey along the way.
So don’t miss out!
How do you purchase a Kura-Kura Bus ticket?
You can now pre-book seats for the popular Ubud Line at www.kura2bus.com
Booking can be made up to 2 hours before departure via online booking form.
What about the brand-new tickets?
We have two tickets available for you :
- One Way Tickets : Tickets that can be used for a single trip from Kuta to Ubud or vice versa. Ticket Fare : Rp 100,000
- Round Trip Tickets : Tickets valid for a round trip from Kuta to Ubud and back on different days. Ticket Fare : Rp 160,000
On your departure date, go to the bus stop you chose and give our staff your name and booking reference number.
Step by step how to book your seat on Kura-Kura Bus
- To begin, go to the Kura-Kura Bus page by clicking this link https://kura2bus.com and select the Ubud Line Bookings option.
- Select your departure date based on the date of your travel.
- Then you will be given two options: booking Kuta to Ubud or booking Ubud to Kuta. Don’t forget to check the bus stop schedules at each location. And click Book
- Fill out your bus reservation information. When you’re finished, don’t forget to click submit, and you’ll receive an email confirming that your reservation was successful.
For further information and updates (including our new Route Map and Timeschedule) visit our website at https://kura2bus.com/page/bus_lines or visit our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/kurakurabus.